Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The malintent of Cat Smacky


As a rule, I am suspicious of cats. That's not to say I don't have a lot of cat friends, in fact, as you know, I live with one. But I still can honestly say I don't know what they're thinking most of the time. Take, for instance, my friend Cat Smacky. He lives with Doris and Tia Jennifer and Catters. Cat Smacky is a very gentle and loving cat, when it comes to people. But when it comes to Catters, he is the very devil. He chases her off the scratching post, leaps on her from unexpected places, and tries to bite her much harder than is friendly. Sometimes Catters calls Lulu to complain about this kind of treatment, and sometimes Tia Jennifer even sprays him with a water bottle, but he is just a big bully. You can see him in this picture, waiting for the chance to prove his malintent against poor Catters. They should just let me loose in the house. I'd show him who was boss. Maybe.

No comments: