Monday, July 03, 2006

Nature


Sunday afternoon, I got to take my first nature hike. We went walking up in the forest just north of town, and it was very beautiful. I have never been in such a big, warm, smelly forest before. There was so much to sniff! I couldn't believe it! We walked around the woods on this big path for an hour, and there were birds and flowers and branches and rocks and a whole lot of other things to look at. When I got hot, Mami made a cup out of a big leaf and gave me bottled water, which was very nice. When it was time to go, I was VERY tired and fell asleep in Papi's arms on the drive back to town.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»