Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A fall stroll




Today is Mami's last day of vacation, so we are making the most of it. After Mami made a big brunch, we walked with Papi to campus so that he could do a presentation at school for new students. It was so nice to take a long long walk in the sunshine and visit with all the new faces and run in the grass.
After we dropped Papi off, we went to see my good friend Leonora, who works in Papi's department. She gave me a whole bunch of cookies and then a big bowl of water. It was heavenly.
After that we walked home, but I got really tired during the last part. Mami kept telling me we were almost home. Now I'm resting on the rug and recouperating while Mami does some chores. Maybe later we'll go rest in the back yard. It won't be sunny that much longer so we have to enjoy it while it's here.

No comments: