Thursday, November 27, 2008

A little blueish


I was all excited about Friday because my abuelos were supposed to come down for a late Thanksgiving, because Mami had to work on Thursday. But tonight Abuelo called to say he's sick and he and Abuela can't come. That means no big turkey dinner, no mashed potatoes and no snuggles! I am pretty bummed.
Instead I guess Mami and Papi are going to do some shopping and maybe go wine tasting or something, and we'll have turkey this weekend sometime, since they haven't taken it out of the freezer yet. So no visit and no party but maybe I'll still get some turkey.
Anyway, here's a photo of Mami and her friend Yoshi at work. Yoshi's Mami is Wendy, and she works at the paper. They all had to work today so Yoshi came to visit. He's cute, but not as cute as me!

No comments: