Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New dog friends!



You know I'm always excited to expand my circle of dog friends, so imagine how excited I was to learn that Mami's friend Tiffany has two little dogs of her own. The first one is Beau, and he's a Bichon Frise with a very bold and warm personality. He likes cheese (so do I!) and cookies (me too!) and likes making new friends.
Then there's Sera. She is a rescue dog (like me!) only she is kind of shy of new people. Mami said she looks just like me only bigger and a little furrier. Mami couldn't get very close to take a picture because Sera was afraid of her camera, so the photo is a little blurry, but imagine me only kind of enlarged, and you'll get the idea.
There was a kitty too but Mami didn't get the chance to take her picture. Anyway, hurrah for new friends!

No comments: