Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fancy Sunday


Today was an unusual Sunday because Mami got up much earlier than normal in order to go to a fancy dress event with a friend. She got to wear a Regency gown and go watch a Jane Austen movie and then have tea with a bunch of ladies who were also dressed up.
Meanwhile, Papi and I slept in until 11 and then we wandered around for awhile because we were sleepy. Finally we went outside for some exercise.
That's when I surprised Papi. See he didn't realize, but I've had my eye on a hole in the fence for awhile. So when I heard our neighbor walking down the sidewalk with her little girl, I made a break for it. Papi was so surprised when he realized I was on the other side of the fence. He had to run out and grab me and take me back inside.
Then when Mami got home he showed her where the hole was, and they fixed it with wire and a staple gun. So now I don't have a place to escape. Until I find a new spot.
Then tonight we all went on a long walk, but I got scared a couple of times. First I screamed because a paper bag came rolling toward me. I thought it was a monster.
Then a little black and white kitten tried to follow me home and I started to cry until Mami chased her off. I don't need any more cats! One is enough.
When we got home Mami shared her quesadilla with me, and then we watched some t.v and I fell asleep on my back with my fang showing. It was really nice.

No comments: