Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chicken house progress




We're coming along nicely on the chicken coop. Mami spent last weekend at Abuelo's house getting it started, and he's been working on it since. I think it's going to be muy fancy, and I am sure that the chicken ladies will like it. I hope the chickens like me, especially because they're gonna be bigger than me!
Abuelo and Abuela are coming to bring the coop to us on Tuesday. I am excited to see them. The chickens won't arrive for a little while longer. They are still growing bigger and getting their big girl feathers.
This weekend Mami and Papi did spring cleaning and they did something called steam cleaning the couch. That means it's all wet and I can't sit on it. It makes me sad because that's my favorite place to sit. But it should be dry in a few more hours and then I can have a nice choodle nap.

No comments: