Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day in the great outdoors


I realize the blog post makes it sound like we've been camping, but when I say outdoors I mean the back yard. It's been a pretty fun weekend around here. Mami has been working outside in the yard for three whole days, and tonight, Papi put a bunch of yummy food on the barbecue grill in back and I just sat there and sniffed the smoke, it was soooo good. I also kept an eye on the chickens. Mami won't let me chase them, but sometimes I march up with my stuffed snake and kill it right in front of the coop so they know I mean business. They dont really pay much attention but I know they're watching me out of the corner of their eye.
Mami took this funny picture of me tonight. She and Papi have been hanging laundry on the clothesline because it's warm and a little windy and things dry really fast. This is a photo of some of Mami's special things. They're bigger than me!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Great photo!