Saturday, July 19, 2008

Super Friends



Last night we went over to Tia Candace's house to help her pick out some new wood floors and new countertops for her bathrooms. She is going to move somewhere far away so she is selling her house and wanted Mami to help her pick out some fancy things that will make it sell faster. I am very sad that she is leaving but it won't be until after Christmas which is a long time away, thank goodness.
After we looked at house stuff, we went in the front yard and Charley and I played and played. I got really tired. Moosh the cat was in the back so she didn't get to join in on the fun. I don't think she is interested in playing chase anyway.
When I left, Tia Candace gave me delicious jerky and a new squeaky fuzz ball toy that I have named Bleu. It is my new favorite thing.
Hope you all are having a good weekend. Papi gets in tonight and I am very excited!

No comments: