Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Autumnal walkies





Mami got home before dark tonight so we took a little walk to look at all the trees in the neighborhood, because they are all turning pretty shades of red and yellow and orange. It was really nice out tonight and everybody was out walking around and enjoying the evening.
I had a lot of good leaf sniffing and exploring and some message leaving, but sometimes I'd run too far on the leash and Mami would get mad because her photos would come out blurry when I jerked on the line and made her fall over. I'm strong for a 6-pounder.
We even discovered a neat alley we had never explored before that let us see into other people's back gardens. It was so cool. I was a little scared because it was kinda overgrown but Mami said it was safe so I went ahead.
Now it's cold and I had my evening biscuit so it's time for a nap.

No comments: