Sunday, October 12, 2008

A cat walks into a bar...


It has gotten really cold here this week. Mami brought the lemon tree into the house to keep it warm, and she put away all the lawn furniture and covered the shed with a tarp to get ready for winter.
Last night it was so cold that when Mami got home from her roller derby fundaiser, she caught Lulu and I sleeping next to each other on the couch. I was embarrassed.
The best way to stay warm is to find a lap. Sometimes Papi lets me sit on him when he's reading things on-line, and then I get to hear him read me things like funny jokes, or watch little movies and things. It's really fun. And warm. Sometimes Lulu wants to share a lap too, but she has to wait her turn because I don't give up laps very easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma ... Emma - are you there? Are you and Lulu okay? It's been so long since we've heard from you.