Sunday, February 01, 2009

How did it get to be February?


Hey folks. I have really been slacking and I'm sorry. I have been spending too much time sleeping in and watching t.v. on the couch, and not enough time on my blog. I am making it my late New Year's resolution to fix the problem.
Today was kind of exciting because my Tia Jennifer made a surprise visit while I was still in bed, and she brought me a new toy! It's this crazy looking yellow rubber chicken that squeaks. It's kinda tough for me to squeak myself, but Mami steps on it for me and it makes these great noises. I really like it. It's different from all my other toys.
Jennifer also brought Mami and Papi some coffee because they ran out this morning. Thank goodness for aunties!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back Emma. I've missed you.