Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where's the spring?


I can't believe it's still winter. I mean, there are lots of things blooming outside, and it smells really nice, but the yard is a big muddy mess and it's cold and rainy and it's still not nice enough for walks. I am stuck inside with Lulu, watching the rain and listening to music with Mami and Papi.
Speaking of which, Papi has a nasty cold. He didn't get out of bed until after 1 today, when Mami finally got him up by making eggs and bacon and cinnamon rolls. I hope Mami doesn't get the cold, because she's the one who takes care of me, and I need a lot of taking care of.
We have been having fun playing ball in the house, even when Mami was cooking this morning. And when Papi's sick I usually get to climb into bed with him and cuddle, which is also very nice. But I hope the sun comes out soon and the yard dries up so I can go out and play snake and eat grass and be an outside choodle.

No comments: