Monday, May 15, 2006

Warm weekend


Man it was nice this weekend. On Saturday, we all walked down to the waterfront to visit the Farmer's Market, and everyone else in town had the same idea! I met this tiny little blue merle chihuahua named Frida. She was only two pounds, and she was about half my height. We did a little nose sniffing. She seemed friendly enough.
Once we got to the market though, Papi had to carry me because there were a lot of big dogs around and I got a little nervous. Mami bought roses and tulips and cinnamon rolls, and Papi bought cheese and challah bread. Mami's big bag got all filled up with snacks. Then we walked back along the river to our house, and I got to jump on lots of little kids running around. Then I took a long nap.
Sunday was very warm, so I stayed inside with Lulu, while Mami and Papi went out to take in the sunshine. Today is going to be 90 degrees. I think I'll sleep under the bed, where it's cool.

No comments: