Thursday, June 01, 2006

Picnic!


Yesterday I attended my first picnic, and it was quite exciting, although the rain certainly dampened my spirits and my paws for awhile. But since Mami carried me most of the time, it wasn't too bad, and we got to be next to the barbecue, and everything smelled SO good. All of Papi's co-workers were there, and my Tio Tony brought me over a special piece of grilled burger that had fallen apart. Papi gave me little bits of it so I wouldn't get a stomach ache, and it was crazy good. I don't understand why Mami got a whole burger and I only got a little, but oh well. In this photo you can see me in my fancy picnic dress with another of my favorite people, my friend Lani. She likes to hug me and lets me lick her face, which is my favorite thing to do. Someday, I want to go to a picnic where it's warm and everyone sits in the grass and I can roll around.

No comments: