Monday, June 12, 2006

Relaxin'


Yesterday, while Mami was at work, Papi had bad allergies so he slept all afternoon. It looked like a really good idea, so I did to. By the time Mami came home, we were awake, sort of, but neither of us really got very peppy until the weather cooled down and the pollen went away. Today it's rainy, which makes us less sneezy. Unfortunately, Papi is taking me to the groomer's today to get my nails trimmed. I kind of get bitey when my parents try to cut them, so they're bringing in a professional. Normally I don't bite strangers.
Normally.
I'll bring you a full report tomorrow.
UPDATE: I just got back from the groomers. It went just fine. It only took five minutes, and I now have nice short little nails again, so I won't click on the hardwood floor. The big bear that trimmed my nails does a much better job than Mami and Papi. I didn't even growl.

No comments: