Friday, June 16, 2006

Thursday fun


Yesterday was pretty fun, cause Mami had the day off work, so we spent most of our time together. First we had a really long walk around downtown, and I got to go shopping! We went into this neat garden store and bought my Abuela Anne a birthday present, and the clerks all loved on me, which was nice. I have learned to be very polite and quiet in stores, so that I don't get into trouble, and that way Mami lets me sniff things. There's always lots to smell in stores. Then we went home and I had a nap while Mami went grocery shopping, and she came back and brought me a new toy, a turqouise ball. I pretty much killed it immediately and tore it apart. She also bought some weird spray stuff and put it on the carpet, and now it tastes bad to chew.

No comments: