Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dinner time

This is me eating my birthday dinner last month. I got to have a big plate of pork dogfood, which was a special treat, because normally I'm on a dry dogfood diet.
Last night, I tried everything in my power to get Papi to give me some of his chocolate chip ice cream. He tried to tell me it was poisonous, but I don't believe it. How come he doesn't get sick then? I think it was just an excuse to keep the container all to himself.
Mami's more generous. She gives me sherbet on a spoon. I especially like raspberry. Lulu doesn't care for it, she said she likes things with cream in them. She's more of a picky eater than I am. In fact, sometimes I eat things that aren't even food at all. Like sticks and rubber bands and pen caps. Mami says it's a wonder I'm still alive.

No comments: