Friday, August 18, 2006

Exciting times

I know I post a lot of photos of me eating and sleeping, but honestly, that's a lot of what I do. Here's me this morning, eating my first meal of the day.
So it looks like by the end of the month, we're going to be in our new house. I still haven't seen it yet, but I hear the yard is really big and has scrunchy grass and places to dig. My abuelo is going to help put some wire fence up so I can't squeeze through the holes in the wood fence. I don't think they trust me to behave and stay in the yard, especially not if I see a cat to chase.
I can't wait to see where I'm going to be living! I'm going to run run run around the house and chase Lulu and sniff in all the corners. Woohoo! As soon as we move in, I'll show you some pictures of my new digs.

No comments: