Monday, August 14, 2006

Hangin' with Miss Lulu

We don't always get along, but Lulu and I are still pretty good friends. Most of the time, we just chase each other around and wrestle and jump out from behind doors and make a lot of noise, especially when everyone else is asleep.
But sometimes, when we're both really sleepy, we'll let our guard down and snuggle a little. Like last night. I was asleep on Mami's lap when Lulu came to lay next to her leg on the couch. At first I was nervous that she might swat me, but then I could tell she was lazy, so I leaned over and gave her some kisses on her face, just to test her, and she didn't mind, so I gave her some more. Then we both fell asleep. It was kinda nice. Until the phone rang, and Mami left the couch, and then we started chasing each other again.

No comments: