Friday, September 15, 2006

Miss Lulu speaks


Hello all. I thought I'd wake up for a minute to add my thoughts to this whole new house idea. I will admit, at first I resisted the idea of a new place. I liked our old apartment, with the big windowsills and the baby gate across the kitchen so the dog couldn't get to my food.
But I have to agree with Emma that this new house is pretty spiffy. The guest room has a very spacious bed with not one but two windows facing different directions, so I can look out and enjoy the view.
My food is now provided on top of the dryer, which keeps it far out of Emma's reach, and there are multiple scratching rugs. Plus, I can climb onto almost every window in the house and see something new.
I don't care for the neighbor cats wandering around the yard and looking in, and the ceiling fans kind of freak me out, but all in all, it's a pretty fine place to be.

No comments: