Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Queen of the Mountain

Lulu and I have been getting along really well in the new house. We especially like to share patches of sunshine in the guest room, which has two windows that we can look out of. When Mami waters the garden it gives us a good view of what's going on, and also, we can see all the neighbor cats as they pass by.
Every morning at about 8 a.m. when we wake up, we play "Queen of the Mountain," in Mami and Papi's bedroom. The goal is to take possession of the wingback chair in the corner. Sometimes I win, sometimes Lulu wins. It's pretty fun. We like to race around the house after we're done, and sometimes I get real barky. That's usually when Mami gets up to feed us. She says I'm a stinkbug. I'm not quite sure that's a compliment.

No comments: