Monday, November 20, 2006

Adventures again


I got to play hero last night! That's what I call it, at least. Mami was still feeling kinda sick, so she was in the living room laying on the couch, and Papi was sitting with her, so I got bored and went to look around in the office. What do you think I found? The back door was open and Lulu was gone!
I stood next to the door and barked and barked and barked, and finally, Mami came in to see what was going on, and she knew just what had happened. She yelled for Papi to go get a flashlight because it was so dark outside, and she picked me up and stood in the yard and called Lulu's name over and over again. Papi came running in with the flashlight, and just at that moment, Lulu came running inside from the yard.
We're not sure where she was, but she didn't want to stay out there for long! She ran into the house and went under the guestroom bed, and I climbed under there and growled at her, because I was so mad! She was pretty sneaky to pop open that door with her claws. Now they have to keep it locked.
I got so tired afterward that I fell asleep on my chile pepper toy. It was a stressful evening!

No comments: