Monday, November 06, 2006

Wild fiesta!

Well, I had a wild and crazy night on Saturday. Mami and Papi had their housewarming costume party and we had about 50 people crammed into the house to celebrate. I got passed around to pretty much every guest, and it was so much fun! Everyone wanted a little dog snuggle, and I was happy to oblige.
Lulu stayed in the closet in her bed because she doesn't like people. It was probably a good thing, or her tail would have been stepped on.
Here I am with one of my favorite people, Casey. He works with Mami, and he is always very glad to see me. I like his beard especially, but I didn't get to chew on it because it had some green in it, and he said it wasn't good for me!
The next day I slept on Tia Chelsea's lap all day because I was soooo tired.

No comments: