Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Solstice!

Hello everyone and Happy Solstice! I love the winter solstice because it means that the days are gonna get longer from here on out. Last night, we had a really fun Solstice dinner with my Tia Chelsea and my new Tio David. They didn't let me eat any of the nummy chicken and potatoes, but I did get to sit with them afterward and have some cookie snacks.

I like that Tia and Tio both let me lick their chins and give me cuddles and bounce me around. They both taste like cookies, which is okay by me. And Tia said they bought me some Christmas gifts, which I'm very excited about. I can't wait for Christmas and presents and maybe pie! We're going to spend Christmas Eve at my abuelo's house in the mountains. Lulu can't come, because our cousin Teddy the corgi doesn't like cats. She has to stay home. Poor Lulu! Lucky me!

No comments: