Monday, October 01, 2007

Knittin' club


I don't care for knitting much. It takes up too much room on Mami's lap, and I get tangled up accidentally in the yarn sometimes. Also, Mami won't let me chew on it, which is totally not fair.
But this weekend, before Mami had to go back to work, she went to visit my Aunt Jennifer and my cat friends, Smacky and Catters. This photo is of Catters, who is very good about not getting into yarn. But Smacky is rather more mischevious, so they both got locked in the back bedroom while the knitting happened. Smacky thinks all yarn is his personal property and is determined to unravel any that he finds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refuse to suffer for the failings of the opposite sex. I demand to be present during knitting sessions.
Cat Power!
Catters.

Theresa said...

Catters,
I was banished from knitting only yesterday when I decided that the yarn ball was a tasty treat and growled when Mami tried to take it away. Let's start our own craft club! We can make popsicle stick photo frames.