Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sweater weather


This weekend my abuela sent us another big package of Halloween stuff for our party, and when Mami was digging through it I began to suspect that there was something in there for me. I was really hoping it was a toy, like a stuffed pumpkin or that black squeaky cat Mami got me last year, but when she pulled out something fuzzy and striped, I started to worry. Turns out, I was right! It was a Halloween sweater!
Mami put it on me right away, before I could run. It has a maribou collar and chenille stripes and it is ridiculous! Mami thinks it looks great but I know better. Look at me! I look like an orange bumble bee or an OSU fan. Sigh. And she says I'm gonna have to wear it for the party. I don't think so. Next chance I get, I'm gonna go bury it in the yard.

No comments: