Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Heffalumps


I'm gonna take a stand and say that I don't like elephants.
Now I know this is going to upset some people, but last night, while I was sleeping on Mami's lap, this program came on about traveling in Ghana, and there were all these elephants stomping around and snorting. It was enough to wake me up and then I got pretty upset.
Usually I don't pay much attention to the television, but this time, I sat up and growled and snarled and barked until Mami scolded me and made me lay back down, but then when the elephants came on again, I did it a second time, until Mami had to turn the sound down. She said that an elephant would be more afraid of me than I would be of him because I look like a schmouse, and everybody knows that elephants hate schmouses.
But I'm not planning on making any up close and personal elephant introductions any time soon.

No comments: