Friday, February 22, 2008

Ears to you


So, yesterday was my last day of taking ear medication and boy am I relieved. But it's kind of a mixed blessing, because this morning, when I finished my breakfast, I sat there and waited to be picked up and medicated, because that meant I got some jerky. Only there was no jerky, and I was kinda sad. I mean, I'm glad that no one's poking around in my ears, but I really liked that jerky, especially the beef liver one. Man, that was good stuff.
Anyway, it's back to the usual stuff now, like playing with Wage and chasing Lulu and napping on Papi in the mornings. Maybe I can talk Mami into buying some more jerky just because. Or, I can start faking another ear infection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting more of that yummy jerky. Maybe if you continue to be as cute as can be in the mornings, some more jerky will arrive. I don't recommend new medical problems, real or pretend. Glad your ears are all better. -Pamela-