Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Problems with de interwebs

Hello all! I'm posting late today 'cause the Internet thingy was broken at Mami's work today, and her email still isn't doing well, so she can't pull my special photos off her hotmail, which is why this post is sans photo.
What I wanted to talk about was how spring is in the air and there are all these things blooming now, and how I'm feeling extra frisky and such. In fact, Mami has caught Lulu and I playing wrestle games twice this week. We like to chase each other around and then Lulu pounces and grabs my back leg and we roll across the guestroom bed, and then I jump up and chase my tail.
It's really really fun. And slightly scary.
Later today I have to go back to the vet for a checkup on my ears. They feel really good now but I guess they have to poke around and make sure I'm okay. Maybe I'll get more cheese whiz!

No comments: