Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Squeaks!


When it's winter, and most of my time is spent napping, I need to get a little burst of excercise now and then to keep trim and healthy. Thats where my Squeaks come in. Those are my toys, which normally reside in a cardboard toy box in the bedroom, but I usually like them better spread all over the wood floors. My current favorite is a pink weiner dog that squeaks and honks too. It is longer than me, and fun to chase. Here I am last night, tempting Mami to throw it. I ended up hitting Lulu in the face on naccident, because she was sleeping next to Mami on the couch and my aim was off. Sort of.
I really really love pink ball but it's always under the couch and Mami says there's a limit to how many times she gets down on the floor to fish it out. Pink weiner dog is too fat to fit under the couch so I never lose him.

No comments: