Monday, April 07, 2008

Choodle woes


Yesterday morning, when I went outside for my morning constitutional, I found something tasty under the leaves, and ate it up before I could really tell what it was. Mami caught me at the last minute, and called me inside, but she couldn't tell what I ate either.
I was okay for awhile, but then around 1 p.m., I started feeling really funny while Mami was in the kitchen doing chores. Then the world got kinda blurry, and the next thing I knew, Mami was picking me up off the couch, and I realized that I had hurled all over one of the cushions.
Mami cleaned everything up, and got me all settled in again, but about an hour later, I did it again, this time on the afghan. Then I got really shaky, so after Mami put it in the laundry, she took me to bed, and made me a nest out of a polar fleece bathrobe, and she put me next to her so I could sleep.
After about two hours, I finally felt better and stopped shaking, and then a little bit after that, I felt like playing ball. Finally, when Papi got home and made dinner, I felt a lot better, and even ate some chips.
Now I feel fine, although really hungry because my tummy is a lot more empty than usual. I guess next time I should really think about the consequences before I eat things I find in the yard.

No comments: