Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally a nice spring morning



Every morning very early I go outside for my morning constitutional. For the last week or so it's been either soaking wet and puddly, or snowy. But this morning it was sunny and nice, so I thought I'd share some pictures of the pretty things I look at when I'm outside, like the cherry blossoms on our tree, and the bird feeders hanging from our euculyptus.
Tomorrow afternoon my Tio Jay and my favorite kid, Annie, will be coming over to visit and to look at our back fence. Papi and Mami are hoping to get a new fence built in the back, and Tio Jay knows how to build things so he's gonna take a look and see how much it might cost. Right now, there are holes in the back fence covered with chicken wire so I don't escape. Not that I'd want to, I like it here.

No comments: