Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fightin


So I got yelled at last night. I'm not really sure how it happened, although Mami blames it on pork tacos. They came home with Mexican take-out and there was a lot of stuff to go around, so both Lulu and I got to have some pork. Lulu ate a whole lot of it, and I got some too, although not nearly enough as far as I'm concerned.
Anyway, about half an hour later, Papi was walking around and he sneezed really loud, which scared Lulu, who started to run across the living room floor. Im not sure why, but I took off after her, and then I pounced on her next to the book shelf and tried to eat her, sort of. I made some really terrifying sounds.
Mami couldn't get to us very fast cause she was on the couch so she yelled real loud, and I stopped attacking and Lulu took off. I came over to the couch and got the scolding of my life. It's not like I hurt her, my teeth aren't sharp and she's the one with the claws and the big bite, but she hardly ever fights back.
A few minutes later Lulu was back walking on the couch like nothing had happened but I was in trouble the rest of the night. I got sent to bed and didn't get any more snuggles.

No comments: