Friday, May 23, 2008

Mami's back!


Late last night, Tia Candace dropped Mami off from their vacation. Mami was very very tired but she was happy to give me kisses and hugs. It was nice to have Mami back, although it means I have to sleep in my bed and not theirs now (Papi spoils me), and there is not as much pizza left for me. But it's worth it to have her back. I got to sleep on her lap last night when she sat with Papi on the couch, and I got belly touches this morning.
Mami has fancy red toenails from her spa trip, and got massages and lots of nice things. She was very happy with her vacation, but now she has to go back to work for days and days and days, while everybody else goes on their Memorial Day break. But she doesn't mind 'cause she gets to do stories on pie baking and swimming and stuff.
I'll post more of her pics later.

No comments: