Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunny, busy weekend



Papi and I had the place to ourselves this weekend, cause Mami was visiting people all over the place, and Lulu wouldn't come out of the home office 'cause it was so hot, so he and I just lounged around and ate snacks and slept a lot. Meanwhile, Mami got to see my Abuelita and bring her some plants for her birthday and Mother's Day, and she got to visit my cousin Teddy the Corgi, and then she went and stayed with my Tia Kate, and her cat, Gin. As you can see here, Gin has a fabulous blue kitten-shaped tent that she likes to sit in on hot days. It matches her eyes. But now Mami's back, and I'm very happy.
But tomorrow she leaves with my Tia Candace for a three-day vacation in Arizona, so it's gonna be Papi and me on our own again. I hope he gets us pizza! I prob won't be blogging for a few days cause Mami's in charge of helping me type, so I'll talk to you when she gets back!

No comments: