Saturday, August 02, 2008

Kitten friends



Mami went to take care of Tia Jennifer's cats today and took some fun photos of them. They are waiting for their Mami to come home from the beach. I guess they get pretty bored when they're left alone. I don't like to be left alone either. Lulu doesnt play with me very much so all I do is sleep. Maybe next time they should come visit me instead. You can see in the top photo that Smacky has learned something very shocking, but Mami wouldn't tell me what it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emma,
We are very greatful for Theresa coming over to feed us more kibble. We were running dangerously low by the time she arrived, and though we were bloated from all of the extra kibble Doris and Jennifer fed us before they left, we always like to see a full bowl.
P.S. Theresa was telling me secrets about you!
-- Cat Smacky