Friday, August 29, 2008

Lazy, cheese-eating day


Lulu here. It's gotten warm again, and muggy, so I've stationed myself at the top of the bookshelves, firmly ensconced in the office so that I can sleep without Emma getting my tail.
Lately I've been very concerned about the amount of noise coming from the attic. It appears that Emma's rat friends have made their way into the heating ducts, and have been fighting. Mami's just about to give up and put rat poison in the attic where none of us can reach it, but she feels bad to have to do it. I think she wishes there was a rat relocation program. I think she should just stick one of those bossy neighbor cats whose always in my yard up there for the night, and let them do a Thunderdome kind of battle to the death. But she's not going for it.

No comments: