Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ferocious


Most people don't think I'm a very fierce dog, and well, they're usually right. But when it comes to pillows, I'm awfully mean.
There's one particular pillow I hate more than others. It's this little pink one on the guest bed. I've already killed it several times and ripped out its stuffing, but Mami keeps fixing it and putting it back.
Last night, she got out her sewing machine and fixed two pillows that I killed, and then restuffed them and put them back.
This morning, after I got up, I went into the guest room and found that pink pillow sitting there and staring at me. I just couldn't take it. I jumped up onto the bed and ripped it apart.
By the time Mami found it, I was long gone, but she figured out pretty quickly what had happened. I tried to sneak away but she looked me in the eye and I knew I was in trouble.
Now the pillow is in the repair bag, and I'm in the metaphorical dog house. Again.

No comments: