Friday, October 20, 2006

Spooky time


It's almost Halloween time, and you know what that means? Lots of scary things! For instance, tight fitting dog costumes with hats that crunch up your ears and icky scratchy material. Mami has promised me that this year, I don't have to wear a costume like I did last year. I hate getting dressed up. My friend Sophie is going to be a princess this year, but she said she doesn't mind the big pink dress, although the pointy hat makes her a little sad.
But my point is there are a lot of dangerous things that happen around Halloween. Stupid people sometimes do mean things to black cats like Lulu, and little kids, and sometimes grownups, forget that chocolate is poisonous to us dogs, and they leave their candy around for us to get into. That can make dogs really sick, especially little ones like me.
So remember to treat your doggy and kitty friends nice on Halloween. Don't make them wear silly things unless they like it, and keep your candy out of our paws, cause we'll eat it, wrappers and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.