Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bark if you believe in faeries


Hello all! I had an exciting time last night. Mami and I went to visit my Tio Tony and Tia Lisa, and I got to ramble in their garden. It's such a beautiful place, with all sorts of nice smells and things to snack on the sly. It also doesn't have a front gate, which Mami didn't know about, so I got to sneak out into the front yard and bark at things until she caught me, and then I was confined to her lap, which wasn't so fun.
But one of the coolest things in the garden is a fairy house that my Tio constructed. It's a very small and lovely little home, all wood and moss and stones. And for Mami's birthday, they gave her a faery door all of her own, so when we got back home, she put it up against a Hawthorne stump, and made a little path going up to it. It is even too small for me to live there, but I'm sure a nice gnome or faery will move in soon, and I'll have someone new to play with.

No comments: