Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yard lounging


Here's my Tia in the sunshine from a few days ago. Yesterday evening Mami was outside for a couple of hours yet again, working on digging out the big stump in the garden. She does a lot of mumbling and growling when she's using an ax, so I stay on the other side of the yard, waiting to see if another rat comes by. So far, we've been rat free since Tuesday night. Now Mami has half the stump out, and she's just got a little more to go before the whole thing comes out. It's pretty exciting to sniff and steal little pieces of wood that come flying out of the hole. I like yard work.
Yesterday Papi came outside and helped Mami by sitting on a two by four so she could prop up the stump and hack at it better. It was kinda like sitting on a teeter totter. I would try and help but I'm only 7 pounds and that doesn't provide much leverage.

No comments: