Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Squeaky goodness


Yesterday was Mami's birthday, so my Tia Chelsea came to visit and brought many many gifts. She is a good Tia, and always remembers her nieces, so she gave me a very beautiful new squeaky toy to play with. It's a big red witch's boot and I love it very much. It is almost as big as me, but it is very light and fluffy so I can carry it around and smack into people and I don't fall over. Much.
I also got to run around and lay in the sun, because it was so warm and beautiful and sunny out. Mami and Chelsea laid around on blankets getting tan, and then after Tia went home, Mami worked digging out a big stump, and I got to help by patrolling the area. But while I was off in another corner of the yard, a big rat ran out from under the stump! Mami put me inside after that, because she said the rat was bigger than me! I wanted to see it, but I guess it's better if we don't meet after all. My teeth aren't very big or strong, and I might not put up a very good fight.

No comments: