Friday, September 28, 2007

Astro-Teddy


Mami went up to visit my cousin Teddy the other day, and he was wearing this really cool outfit. I think he looks like an astronaut. But I guess he didn't think it was so cool, because he calls it the collar of shame. He's supposed to wear it until he stops chewing on his tail, 'cause he's got something called a hotspot. Although that sounds kinda fun, it's actually rather itchy. Anyway, he has to wear it all the time, and it makes it hard to eat kibble and drink water. Mami felt really sorry for him, but he gets to take it off in a couple of days when his medicine kicks in. For now, he only gets to take it off when he's under supervision. He isn't to be trusted. But I already knew that. After all, he's always trying to eat me when I visit.

No comments: