Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Warm bellies


Sorry it's been awhile since I posted but Mami's using up some vacation time and has been so busy around the house she forgot to help me blog, and I can't type on my own.
We've been doing a lot of things, like trimming branches and digging weeds and planting asters in the front yard. We take frequent breaks for raspberry pie and watching old movies like "Practical Magic" and "Office Space." Sometimes in the afternoons Lulu and I take a sun break. You can see here that Lulu has her belly up to the sunshine, and she's hogging the whole rug, which is why I'm kind of sitting back, there's no room for me over by the door.
Tomorrow Mami goes up to see my abuela, but she's not taking me 'cause theyre going out to eat and I"m not allowed in restaurants, which is so not fair. I'm very well behaved.

No comments: