Sunday, September 09, 2007

'Matoes and sunshine


Man is it hot today! Mami went outside early to weed and came back in an hour later all sunburned and sweaty. It's too hot for choodles!
It was so hot that Mami decided it was time for my bath. I haaaate baths so much but I was kinda sticky around the edges so in the tub I went. It didnt take long, and then I got wrapped in a towel and scrubbed off. That's the part I hate, so I growled real hard from inside the towel so Mami would know how mad I was.
Now I'm all fluffy and mainly dry. I'm sitting in the sun to get the last bits of fur dried off.
Yesterday Mami visted my Aunt Theo and her daughter Sidney, who turned 2-years-old today. I am exactly two months older than her, but she's a lot bigger than I am already. She likes tomatoes as much as I do!

No comments: