Monday, September 10, 2007

Lulu chat


Hello all. Forgive me but the lethargy of summer has prevented me from doing much guest blogging lately. I spend most of my time pressed up against the screen of the office window, watching the tomatoes ripen.
This has been an amusing weekend, especially watching Emma get her bath, which I know she hates. She gets even smaller, if that were possible, and grumpy, especially when I laugh at her. I never have to take baths, because I keep myself very clean. She is quite slovenly, as I have often pointed out.
Last night, when everyone had comfortably settled in to watch a movie, and Emma had put herself to bed, we all heard a growl, and Emma came marching out of the bedroom. She walked the perimeter of the room, growling under her breath, checked every corner, went into the guest room, came out again, stared us all down, and went back to bed. Heaven knows what she imagined she'd heard. I heard nothing and my hearing is quite acute.
One never knows what a choodle is thinking.

No comments: