Monday, December 31, 2007

The family



As promised yesterday, I'm going to be posting photos of family and friends down in New Mexico that Mami and Papi brought back from their Christmas trip. Today, I thought I'd introduce you to Frida and Diego, my abuela's dogs. I met Frida when I was very tiny, but she didn't like me too much. In fact, I think she would have smacked me if no one would have been looking. But I guess I was kinda annoying back then. Frida is a chihuahua-daschund, and her husband Diego is a chihuahua-Jack Russell. They have a daughter, Zia, who you'll meet tomorrow. Frida is actually pretty nice, but Diego is very fiesty and barky and jumpy, and he doesn't like Papi too much. He let Mami pet him though, although he jumped the whole time. They like to spend their days in the back yard, and then come in at night.

No comments: