Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday time


Well, it seems like the season has officially started. Mami spent two hours wrapping gifts yesterday, and getting them ready to pass out to various friends and family. Lulu helped, but I was cold so I stayed on the couch in my blanket. Then last night Mami and Papi got all dressed up and went out to a Christmas party, and they came back full of rum cake and tamales. Not fair.
I get to go visit my Tia Candace later this week for a dinner and gift exchange, and get to see Charley too. I bought her a present, but it's a surprise, so shhh.
Next week Mami and Papi will be visiting my Abuela in Albuquerque, but we have a nice house sitter coming to stay with us. He is nice, and sometimes he takes care of Tia Lisa and Tio Tony's house and cat too. I hope he likes to give out biscuits.

No comments: