Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Movie time


The other night, Mami went with my Tia Jennifer and the girls to see "The Golden Compass," and she told me all about it when she got home. There are a lot of animals in the movie, including lots of dogs and cats, and they're all kind of magical. The animals are all supposed to be soul companions of their humans, and everybody has one. When Mami came home, she said that I was hers, and that Lulu was Papi's. Which kind of matches up, because Mami is more bouncy and chipper like me, and Papi is more grumpy and yowly, like Lulu.
I guess the best part was the scene with the ice bears, which sounded real exciting but I think it would be too scary for me. I get kind of worried when I see shows where animals fight. I also hear there's a monkey that gets slapped. I kinda wanna see that.

No comments: